Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Please click on a question below to receive an answer.
If you have any unanswered questions about the Pacific Coast Air Museum, please contact us.
- - Where is the Pacific Coast Air Museum?
Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport, about five miles north of Santa Rosa off 101. Take the Airport Blvd exit and go west about one mile turn left on Laughlin Blvd, right on Becker Blvd. (map & directions)
- - When is the Air Museum open?
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- - How much is admission?
Senior (65 & older): $7
Child (6-17): $5
5 & under: Free
Military: Free (with ID, Active & Retired)
- - Do you have a Facebook Fan Page and a Twitter Account?
- - What about parking?
There is plenty of free parking outside the Air Museum building.
- - What about handicap parking?
Handicap parking is directly outside the Air Museum building.
- - Is there any overnight camping?
- - Is there public transportation to the Air Museum?
Yes - Sonoma County Transit has bus service from various locations in Sonoma County. Website: www.sctransit.com
For information call 707-576-7433 or 800-345-7433.
- - What kind of airplanes do you have at the Air Museum?
We have 30 restored aircraft, mainly Cold War and Vietnam era aircraft. To see all of our aircraft, visit our Aircraft pages on this website.
- - What other exhibits do you have at the Museum?
We have exhibits which display aviation history, tell the story of Santa Rosa WWII Army Air Field, the Santa Rosa Naval Air Center and the history of aviation in Sonoma County.
- - Do you have educational programs?
Yes, we conduct school tours, have an annual Aviation Summer School, host an Air Explorer Scout Post, conduct Boy Scout Aviation Merit Badge programs and can arrange special tours for groups. For information on any of these educational programs, visit our Classes page or call Allan Morgan at 707-575-7520.
- - Can I have my child’s birthday party at the Air Museum?
Yes. For further information, please visit our Parties page or call Allan Morgan at 707-575-7520.
- - Are pets allowed at the Air Museum?
Only Guide Dogs and certified Companion Dogs are allowed; absolutely no other animals.
- - Is the Air Museum wheelchair accessible?
Yes, but we do not have wheelchairs available for loan or rent.
- - Are food and drink available?
Soft drinks are available through vending machines.
- - Is smoking permitted?
By Federal Regulation, smoking is forbidden anywhere on airport property except in specially designated areas.
- - How can I become a member of the Air Museum?
Please call the Museum office, at 707 575-7900, or visit our Membership page.
- - Who do I contact to volunteer?
Please contact Phyllis Morton at (707) 538-5303, or visit our Volunteer page.